Many people seek to bring their family and loved ones to Canada. If you have plans to sponsor one of your close family members, then we would be more than happy to assist you to reunite with your family member.
It is important that the sponsor reviews the requirements for a Canadian citizen or permanent residence before applying to sponsor a family member.
Please fill out the form on the right-hand side and indicate the family relationship between the applicant (who wants to move to Canada) and sponsor (who must be either a Canadian citizen or permanent resident)
It is imperative that:
- Read more about family sponsorship and the income conditions
- Make sure that sponsor has not any other undertaking(s), and the current undertakings have already calculated in the sponsorship application.
- For spousal sponsorship also:
- The marriage must be genuine
- The marriage must not be made with the primary goal of gaining any benefits (i.e., immigration to Canada)